“We’ve been extremely pleased with your company’s services. The program has been beneficial and well received by staff and management; a very useful tool in our efforts toward ever-stronger customer service.”
– Joe Durr , Event Services Manager , Portland Center for the Performing Arts
Recognize and Reward
CELEBRATE INDIVIDUAL & DEPARTMENTAL ACCOMPLISHMENTS!
• Set up incentives and provide immediate recognition for all 100% employee performances. Our clients use cash, “Service Bucks”, lapel pins, movie tickets, and other specially designed rewards that are affordable and motivational.
• Celebrate 100% performances in gatherings/meetings and in front of peers.
• Set goals for all managers, departments, and independent contractors utilizing Service Scouts data as part of their discretionary bonus compensation.
• Include language in service agreements with outside contractors for their compensation levels, based on Service Scouts data. Many of our clients have experienced remarkable results in using our Service Scouts data to hold each contractor accountable.
• Set up goals and incentives for the best departments/vendors such as pizza parties, movie tickets, ski days, theme parks, bowling outings, picnics, etc.
• Set up “Service Scouts Bulletin Boards” in all departments. Post all 100% shops, and post all positive management summary reports.